Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Blog Week 1

Hello my name is Keondra Jones. I am new to blogging, this is my first time ever blogging. This week in class we read three stories How to become a writer, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, and The Yellow Wallpaper. These stories we read I found them very interesting. The stories really made me think because I felt like some details of the stories were left out. After, each story we discussed the things that happened and that help me get a better understanding of the stories.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I feel the same. Sometimes there are parts to a story I feel like I don't completely get. That's why I like when we discuss it in class, too. Plus, Sweeney can even show greater symbols or details about something in the story which makes it even more thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my first time doing the "blog thing" as well!! I'm sure we will all get used to it. I think that these blogs as well as the discussions in class will give us all a better understanding about the stories that we read, and how people in the class individually evaluate them. :)

    ReplyDelete