Friday, October 11, 2013

Virginia State Fair

On Saturday, I went to the Virginia State Fair for my second beyond the classroom. It was so many people there. I took my nephew to the State Fair, this was his first time going to the fair. He was so excited about seeing the animals. He said he wanted to ride the pony I took him over there to ride the pony then he changed his mind. I got me a shish kabob I asked him did he want something to eat he said no and after I got it he wanted some. He almost ate the whole thing. We had a good time he rode on some of the rides he shocked me because I didn't think he was going to ride anything. He even rubbed the bunny rabbit. After we got in the car to go home before we got to Kings Dominion he was sleep the fair had wore him out.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun day at the fair! I also went to the fair with my clients from work and they enjoyed everything a the fair too! There was so much to do we couldn't even see everything at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is adorable! I have never been to the state fair but it sounds like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete